Our customers asked for an evaporator with a smaller footprint than our high profile units – yet delivering a similar amount of air throw. This is the result – an ideal solution for larger walk-in, warehouse, dock coolers/freezer applications.
The KEP Extended Profile Unit Cooler line offers a flush to ceiling design featuring internally enhanced tube and our patented SmartSpeed technology. A wide range of capacities bridge between our Medium and High Profile Evaporators – offering a smaller footprint than the high profile evaporator yet delivering a sufficient amount of air throw that can be utilized in larger walk-in, warehouse, dock coolers/freezer applications.
• Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
• Totally enclosed high efficiency PSC motors (Standard)
• High efficiency and high strength fan guard
• Hinged access panels
• Internally enhanced tubing
• Ample electrical and header compartment
• UL certified
• High, Medium and Low Temperature Applications
• -30°F and above room temperatures
• Air, electric, hot gas & warm fluid defrost models
• R407A, R448A, R407C, R404A, R507
• High Temp. models from 28,000 to 124,000 BTUH @10°F TD
• Medium Temp. models from 26,000 to 115,000 BTUH @10°F TD
• Low Temp. models from 20,000 to 100,000 BTUH @10°F TD
• EC motors with patented SmartSpeed® Technology.
• Hot gas loop pan with hot gas defrost models
• 230/460V Variable Speed EC Motors
• Wire fan guard
• Factory installed expansion valve (TXV + EEV), solenoid valve and room thermostat
• Corrosion protection: alternate fin material and coatings
• Additional options available, contact us!
More information at www.k-rp.com/kep
Product Data and Installation: http://docs.k-rp.com/1104191.pdf