Limitrol+ Floating Head Pressure Control System
LIMITROL+ combines various technologies into a responsive system that floats head pressure, saving energy and reduces environmental impact.
Unlike competitive systems, LIMITROL+ combines variable speed EC motor technology, condenser portioning and various systems modifications to provide the ultimate in performance and control.
As a result, LIMITROL+ functions in much colder ambients where previous systems have proven ineffective.
Conventional head pressure control systems maintain a constant head pressure regardless of ambient temperatures. LIMITROL+ intelligently responds to ambient conditions to float head pressure without sacrificing system performance at lower temperatures.
- Reduces compressor energy consumption and run time
- EC motor technology further saves energy and reduces electrical requirements
- Lowered environmental impact through reduced refrigerant use
- Stable system performance in lower ambients
- Condensing units over 5 HP
- Ideally Suited and most effective in applications with fluctuating ambients
- Perfect for installations where reduced refrigerant charges are desired or required.
SEE FOR YOURSELF
ESTIMATED ENERGY SAVINGS
* The above is a BIN Hour Analysis. Weather data was used from ASHRAE Weather Data Viewer and electrical rates for each city are based on June 2013 data from EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration).
** Above numbers do not include refrigerant savings, and further cost savings can be expected.
HOW MUCH CAN LIMITROL+ SAVE YOU?
Use our handy Limitrol+ Energy Savings Calculator to find out.