Last Updated: Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 11:10 am EST
To Our Valued Customers:
At KeepRite Refrigeration, we consider ourselves a key partner in the commercial refrigeration industry, serving the food and healthcare sectors. As such, we remain open to support you, your business, and your clients, through these unpredictable times.
As more and more regions in North America fluctuate between varying states of lockdown and restrictions, we remain in close contact with our partners to ensure our supply chain and inventory levels remain strong and that we will be able to fulfill existing and future orders.
While the situation is definitely improving, we do continue to experience unanticipated COVID-19-related supply chain issues. Some of our purchased product relies on components originating from regions dealing with COVID-19 surges, but we continue to review the situation on a day-by-day, location-by-location, customer-by-customer basis and respond as required.
And as restrictions fluctuate, we remain vigilant in adjusting and adhering to the guidelines we’ve implemented to prevent the introduction/transmission of the COVID-19 virus at our facilities:
- Daily employee pre-screening upon arrival at work stations
- Implemented governmental guidelines for hand washing, avoiding close contact and staying at home if we are sick.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing with disinfecting wipes/spray of common touch point items such as phones, computer keyboards, door handles and light switches, etc.
- Prohibited access to our buildings by any individual who traveled to or through a designated hot spot country.
- Following federal government travel recommendations regarding isolation of employees returning from international travel.
- Postponed all in person meetings and utilizing teleconferences and webinars in order to conduct business.
- Implementation of social distancing measures and minimized contact with others, including mandatory face masks in high traffic areas.
- Staff are working remotely where possible, and manufacturing shift times may be adjusted to minimize cross-over between production staff.
- Daily assessment of these steps and implementing new best practices as they are identified.
- Daily implementation of these strategies by our Joint Health and Safety Committee.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to protect our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
All of our departments (including manufacturing, customer service and support, research and development, etc.) are operating at full capacity, moving forward on projects, and are here to serve you as you have come to expect. We will continue to update you as the situation warrants and we encourage you to contact us if we can help in any way.
Please be safe and stay healthy.