KTL – Two-Way Low Profile EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
ROUNDELL – Half Round EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
Reach-in and walk-in cooler flexibility is provided with this flush ceiling mounted unit cooler. Designed with dual refrigeration coils and two-way air distribution, effectively reducing air velocities and minimizing product dehydration.
We offer a complete line up of products that meet or exceed the new DOE/NRCAN 2020 “AWEF” requirements. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for DOE/NRCAN 2020 Compliant equipment: https://docs.k-rp.com/awef/kr_awef_quick_reference.pdf
Additionally, we offer models for applications which are DOE/NRCAN 2020 “AWEF” Exempt. See our Product Data and Installation for full details (PDF)
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- EC motors with patented SmartSpeed® Technology
- Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
- Heavy gauge textured aluminum cabinet construction resists scratches/corrosion and minimizes weight for shipment, installation and service.
- Dual refrigeration coils with two-way air distribution reduces air velocities to minimize product dehydration.
- Air enters through fan and discharges two ways out of each coil side.
- Low height compact size usable storage space.
- Internally enhanced tube.
- Attractive and durable high-density polyethylene fan guards.
- Hinged drain pan provides convenient access for cleaning.
- Terminal board allows for easy electrical connections.
- Reduced operating charge with 3/8” OD tubing
- ESP+ Intuitive Evaporator Control Technology (not available on models 207M, 208M, 313M, 204L, 206L, 309L)
- Factory mounted solenoid valve, TXV and thermostat on air and electric defrost models.
- Corrosion protection: alternate fin materials and coatings
- Additional options available, please consult factory.
- High, Medium & Low Temperature Applications
- -10°F and Above Space or Box Temperature
- Air, Electric or Hot Gas Defrost (reverse cycle)
- R407A, R448A, R449A, R404A, R507
- Capacity up to 29,500 BTUH nominal
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Product Data and Installation – Generation D Models (for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Product Data and Installation – Legacy Models (for AWEF-Exempt Applications)
General Product Specifications
ESP+ Operation Manual
Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selection Guide
Related Sales Material:
Product Data and Installation – Previous Generation Models (units produced pre-July 2020)
Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selector Tool
Download AutoCAD Drawings
Download High-Resolution Image