KM – Medium Outdoor Air Cooled Condensing UnitsJuly 21, 2016
KF – Outdoor Air Cooled Multi-Compressor Condensing UnitsJuly 21, 2016
CONTACT A PRODUCT SPECIALIST TODAY:
This unit features single or dual compressor(s) and a vertical discharge air-cooled condenser that is suitable for large walk-in coolers and freezers, blast freezers, warehouse applications and air conditioned spaces where roof mounted condensers are most practical. Using high efficiency compressors and utilizing the THERMOSPAN™ condenser core design, the unit meets all application needs from 15 to 100 Hp (high and medium temperature) and 10 to 80 Hp (low temperature).
See our Product Data and Specifications (Copeland Compressor Models)
See our Product Data and Specifications (Bitzer Compressor Models)
Our KVS/KVD condensing units meet or exceed the new “AWEF” requirements for condensing units. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for compliant equipment: https://docs.k-rp.com/awef/kr_awef_quick_reference.pdf
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- Compatible with Low GWP Refrigerants
- Units are CULUS Listed.
- Designed for use with various popular refrigerants.
- Energy efficient compressors with POE or mineral oil.
- Several compressor options to choose from: Copeland Discus and Bitzer reciprocating.
- Single, Dual and parallel-piped (optional) compressor configurations available.
- ThermospanTM condenser core design eliminates tube sheet leaks and provides reliable operation.
- 3/8″ condenser tubes reduce refrigerant charge.
- Generously sized condenser allows unit to operate at higher than normal ambient conditions.
- Optional coating and fin surfaces for condenser core protection available.
- Specially designed, thermally protected and permanently lubricated ball bearing condenser fan motor(s).
- Receivers (where used) are liberally sized and include inlet as well as outlet service valves.
- Subcooling circuit in condenser on all models (except on H8 models) increases overall system efficiency and provides dependable compressor operation.
- Utilizes pre-formed internal piping, eliminates welded joints and reduces chances of a leak.
- Electrical components are housed in a spacious and conveniently located panel. In case of a compressor trip, (except on air conditioning models) a lock-out relay de-energizes the liquid line solenoid valve. In addition, SPDT contact is provided for field wired alarm circuit.
- End compartment panels allow unrestricted access to service the compressor(s) and all other components.
- Raceway for pressure control wiring and connections provides neat appearance.
- Units are available with energy efficient ThermosaverTM hot gas defrost option.
- Units are environmentally friendly operating on less power and refrigerant charge.
Standard features include:
- Spring mount compressor with discharge vibration eliminator.
- Compressor head cooling fans on low temperature models (except L8 units)
- Compressor crankcase heater
- Flexible hose on all compressor pressure control connections
- Two valve adjustable (pre-set at factory) low ambient head pressure control.
- Condenser fan cycling control (pressure) on two-fan models and up.
- Fused condenser fan motors
- Receiver inlet/outlet valves and safety pressure relief valve
- Replaceable liquid line drier & sight glass
- Anti-short cycle time delay relay
- Oil failure control (non-electronic)
- Separate HP and LP compressor controls.
- Part-winding start on all 30 HP and up, operating on 208/230V-3Ph.
- Lock out relay.
- Sub-cooling circuit on medium and low temperature units.
- Electronic liquid injection on L8 units.
- Suction line vibration eliminator
- NEW Pre-Selected Factory Mounted Options Packages
- Limitrol+ Head Pressure Control System
- Suction accumulator (with or without heat exchanger)
- Replaceable suction filter
- Insulated suction lines.
- Crankcase Pressure Regulating valve
- Compressor capacity control (cylinder unloading on 4D-6D-6F compressors or ModuloadTM on 3D compressor)
- Discharge line check valve
- Hot gas bypass tees / regulating valves / de-superheating TXV
- Oil separator
- Oversized condenser
- Oversized receiver
- Heated and insulated receiver
- ThermosaverTM defrost.
- Disconnect switch (fused or non-fused).
- Compressor circuit breaker
- Electronic Oil failure control
- Voltage / Phase monitor
- Part-winding start (standard on 30HP and up operating on 208/230-3)
- Defrost Time clock
- Defrost Heater / Evaporator Fan Contactors with fuse block
- Single point electrical service hook up for evaporator and controls
- Variable speed EC motors only as head pressure control
- High, medium and low temperature applications.
- Dual or Single Compressor
- Nominal Capacities from 10 to 100 Tons for high, medium and low temperature applications
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Product Data and Specifications (Copeland Compressor Models)
Product Data and Specifications (Bitzer Compressor Models)
General Product Specifications
Limitrol+ Application Guide
Head Pressure Control Application Guide
Related Sales Material:
Limitrol+ Floating Head Pressure Control System Sell Sheet
Shafted EC Motors Sell Sheet
KeepRite Condensing Units Price Book
About Heated And Insulated Receivers
Evaporator Defrost Kit and Fuse Package Selector
Shafted EC Motors
ThermoSaver Hot Gas Defrost System
Download AutoCAD Drawings
Download High-Resolution Image
AWEF numbers for KeepRite Refrigeration AWEF-compliant condensing units
Search for KVS Parts In The Service Parts Database
Search for KVD Parts In The Service Parts Database
Email Our Service Parts Specialists
1-844-893-3222 ext. 522